Headshots Rochester Mn | Erin Young Portrait Design
You as the business owner are the face of your business. That’s why having a professional headshot is so essential. Every fall or winter, I have a photo shoot to update my visual brand. Taking a photo with your iPhone just doesn’t do it. Here are some tips for getting the perfect headshot.
You Need A Creative Team
When it comes to creating great photos, you want to not only look good but perhaps have help styling you. You could hire a stylist, such as Christine Lahr to help pull some looks together for you. She can not only pull a few looks from your closet, she call also go shopping with you. You also need hair and makeup done. When you come to Erin Young Portrait Design you get a hair and makeup artist included in your signature headshot session. This will complete your look and get you camera ready!
The most important reason to update your brand photos is to make sure people recognize you when they meet you in person. If your last image was taken 5 years ago, you NEED to update it.
Making Your Headshots The Best Possible
If it’s time to update your headshots, here is a recap of what is needed!
- A few outfits that speak to who you are. Hire a stylist to help if needed.
- Schedule that session with me and I’ll get my hair and makeup artist on board for the session as well.
- Select at least two looks to be photographed, (pick a colorful jacket or tie and avoid black or white).
- Plan on spending at least $500-$1000 for what you need.
- Consider adding on environmental images to complete your full look and brand.
- A free consultation is done with me to go over all these details and help finalize the session.
It’s important to have a visual brand that presents you in the best light, with an up-to-date look. Invest in a new headshot today; it could do wonders for your business.